An unsuccessful deposit is often due to one of the following reasons, most of this information will be displayed on the deposit page.
Credit Card/Debit Card Deposit:
- Incorrect credit card information (e.g. credit card number, expiration date, security code).
- Insufficient credit limit (It is recommend checking with the card issuing bank or trying another bank card for deposit).
- Some banks do not support foreign exchange transactions (It is recommended to check the reason with the card issuer for more details.)
- Multiple attempts of deposit after initial failed transaction will temporarily causing the payment channel to flagged the used card to be suspicious and will prohibit deposit for a period of time, please refrain from repeat retry after initial failed deposit
- Slightly high amount on the initial deposit will alert the bank result in failed deposit, may always deposit with a small amount, and higher amount for the following deposit if required.
Note: For any inquiries or issues related to your deposit that are not covered here, please provide a screenshot of any error messages to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to our live support agent for assistance.